1. “InstitutionalPractice of a News Translating Institution: An empirical survey of a Chinesenewspaper translating news”, the 5thConference of the International Association for Translation and InterculturalStudies (IATIS), Belo Horizonte,Brazil, 7-10 July, 2015.
2. “Recontextualizationof Western Representation of China: A case study of translated news reports onthe Lhasa riots”, invited speech, the 1stPolySytemic Symposium on Translation, Interpreting and Text Analysis, HongKong Polytechnic University, 26-27 April, 2012.
3. “WesternRepresentation of China and Recontextualization in the Chinese Media: A CaseStudy of Categorization in Translations of China-related Reports”, The Fourth International Conference on NewDiscourses in Contemporary China, Guangzou, April, 2012.
4. “TheParatextual Elements in News Translation: an empirical study of theinstitutional practice in translating sensitive news on China”, the VII International Conference onTranslation: the Paratextual Elements in Translation, Barcelona, Spain,21-23 June, 2010.
5. “Labeling as a Reframing Strategy inJournalistic Translation”, FIT SixthAsian Translators' Forum: Translation and Intercultural Communication: Past,Present and Future, Macao, China, 6-8 Nov., 2010.
6. “CulturalDisparity in the Translation of Texts in the Arts: A case study of promotionaltexts for the Hong Kong Arts Festival”, InternationalConference on Translation and Asian Studies, Hong Kong, China, 28-29 April,2011.
7. “TranslationsRevealing Cultural Disparity”, the 3rdConference of the International Association for Translation and InterculturalStudies (IATIS): Mediation and Conflict -- Translation and Culture in a GlobalContext, Melbourne, Australia, 8-10 July, 2009.
8. “EvaluativeResources and Attitudinal Meanings in News Translation: A Case Study of InternetEnglish News Translated for a Chinese Newspaper”, the 2nd International Conference on English, Discourse and InterculturalCommunication, Macao and Urumqi, China, 18-24 June, 2009.
9. “NewsTranslation from the Perspective of Discourse Analysis: A case study of Chinesetranslation of news reports related to China on American Media”, the Academic Forum of Postgraduate Students ofGuangdong Province 2009, 20-22 Nov., 2009, Guangzhou, China.
10.“A Study of Attitudes Reflected in BilingualVersions of Thesis Abstracts” Conferenceon Translation, Language Contact, and Multilingual Communication, HongKong, China, 13–15 August,2008.
11.“Exploring New Guidelines and Methods forAdvertisement Translation”, the XVIIIWorld Congress of the International Federation of Translators: Translation andCultural Diversity, Shanghai, China, 4-7 August, 2008.
12.“The application of RT Notion of Context inthe Translation of Advertisement”, the 1st PearlRiver Delta English Studies Graduate Student Conference, Macao, China,18-20 June, 2004.
13.“An Account of the Culture Image Shifting inTrademark Translation in the RT Framework”, the Forum on Translating for Culture and Tourism, Guangdong Universityof Foreign Studies, Guangzhou, China, 15-18 July, 2004.
14.“RTContext and Translating Brand Names”, the4th Forum on Chinese Translation, Nanjing, China, 24-26 July,2004.
15.“TheApplication of the RT Notion of Context in the Translation of Discourse ofIronic Narration”, the InternationalConference on Discourse & Translation, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou,China, 24-26 July, 2002.
16.“AnAccount of Translation of Advertisement in the Framework of Relevance Theory”,the 2002 Forum on Chinese Translation,Shanghai, China, 12-15 July, 2002.
17. “TranslationStudies in the Perspective of Relevance Theory”, the FIT-Third Asian Translators’ Forum in Hong Kong, 6-8 Dec, 2001.
18. “高校翻译教学多媒体多模态模式现状研究”, 第三届岭南翻译教学与研究学术研讨会, 广州， 2015年11月27-28日.